In the Spring, 2013 construction update, see how the park will double in size with the opening of the newest features!
PHASE I CONSTRUCTION
Phase I Park Construction
Construction continues on the remaining Phase I features of Smale Riverfront Park including the Women’s Committee Garden, the Duke Energy Garden and the Adventure Playground. Features already open and completed include the Moerlein Lager House microbrewery and gastropub, the Walnut Street Fountain and Stairs, the Black Brigade Monument, the labyrinth, the east tree grove, the Main Street Fountain, the Jacob G. Schmidlapp Event Lawn and the Cincinnati Bike Center. Work will begin in 2013 on several Phase II features including the new Vine Street Fountain and Stairs, and the Cincinnati Carousel.
PHASE I INDIVIDUAL FEATURES
- Walnut Street Fountain, Step, Watercurtains, Cascades and Pools
- Moerlein Lager House
- The Jacob G. Schmidlapp Stage & Event Lawn
- • The Black Brigade Monument
- Tree Grove
- Bike, Mobility and Visitors’ Center
- Bike Trail (First section)
- The Women's Garden
- Duke Energy Garden
- Elevator and Public Toilet Rooms